Startup Monthly Events: Ice Breaker and Idea Accelerator
Ice Breaker full day event on August 28th where we will facilitate entrepreneurship community to build their teams and meet co-founder and apply to our program – http://bit.ly/o2Zd2g. This time we decided that we will accept teams of 3-5 members to apply to the program.
Ice Breaker Agenda August 28th:
- 9am – 12pm – Series of games, challenges and activities to find people who would you like to work with.
- 12pm – 1pm – Lunch break (food and drink provided)
- 1pm – 2:30pm – Participants pitch their ideas
- 2:30pm – 4pm – Form teams and apply to the Idea Accelerator program
Idea Accelerator schedule
5 weeks program from September 7th – October 16th which includes 6 events:
- Wednesday, September 7th – Pitch your initial BMC (Business Model Canvas)
- Wednesday, September 14th – Recruit missing resources; Define marketing strategy; Prototype core features
- Wednesday, September 21st – Office Hours: Get help, ask questions; Use meeting space to meet with the team (optional)
- Wednesday, September 28th – Validate hypotheses about your business model; Present prototype to rotating panel of advisers
- Wednesday, October 5th – Present initial metrics for tracking success; Present live product
- Sunday, October 16th, 2011 – Final: Present your results to the panel of judges (investors, serial entrepreneurs, industry experts), vote for the top 3 teams, and get guidance on the next steps. The final will be hosted at Perkins Coie LLP, Palo Alto offices.
To sign up visit http://bit.ly/o2Zd2g?
We have a special discount code for your community:
50% off for Ice Breaker event and 5 free tickets to our Demo day
RSVP for the Ice Breaker & Team Building Event on Aug 28 ($15 after discount, regular $30):
Ice Breaker RSVP
Apply for Startup Monthly Idea Accelerator Program #2 ($100/$150, Sep 7th – Oct 16th):
RSVP for the Demo Day to see demos of participating teams’ prototypes and alumni teams’ betas on October 16th at Perkins Coie (5 free tickets, regular $20):
Demo Day RSVP