Jen Rhee of BusinessDegree.net brings us this fun infographic about the fast growth of mobile games.
- Games make up 64% of the apps used on a daily basis.
- People spend an average of 14.7 hours playing games on their iPhone each month.
- People play games in bed 31% of the time.
- In the US, there are 100 million mobile gamers.
- 34% of the top grossing apps in the app store use the freemium model.
- Gamers typically spend $12.92 per user per month on freemium games.
- 25% of adults hear about mobile games through their social networks.
- 50% learn about mobile games from friends and family.