DeveloperWeek 2017 Conference & Festival
We’re offering our community 100 free OPEN Passes ($350 value) to DeveloperWeek 2017 Conference & Festival (Feb. 11-16, San Francisco), the world’s largest vendor-neutral developer conference & festival with 8,000 participants.
Register for an OPEN Pass here by Friday, January 27 using the promotional code: DW17-MU33
The 5th annual DeveloperWeek features speakers from Facebook, Google, IBM Watson, Docker, HP, Intel, Eventbrite, and 100+ more. New topics in 2017 cover VR & AR Dev, Artificial Intelligence Dev, Microservices, Mobile Dev, and dozens more.
What will your OPEN Pass get you into?
- Dev Expo with 100+ exhibitors covering all the hottest developer technologies
- Access to the Robotics Dev Conference, Dev Management Conference, and the VR/AR Dev Conference
- 40+ City-Wide Partner Events all week!
Click here to claim your OPEN Pass pass using the promotional code: DW17-MU33
Upgrade to an All-Access PRO Pass – Get 30% Off
The DeveloperWeek PRO Pass gets you access to all DeveloperWeek conferences and tracks, including the educational content below:
- API & Microservices Conference (2-Day)
- Artificial Intelligence Dev Conference (2-Day)
- Monday Workshop Day (PRO Passes only)