||Wednesday, July 18, 2012
||6:00 - 6:30 p.m. (Registration & Refreshments)
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. (Panel Discussion)
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Cocktails & Networking)
The Orrick Building
405 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Please accept or decline
||Russia has become a hot spot for innovation and emerging growth companies. The number of Russian based companies and entrepreneurs is becoming more evident in the U.S. as well as in the global technology market. You’re invited to attend Orrick’s complimentary TOTAL ACCESS panel event focused on Russian opportunities in the U.S., more specifically here in the Silicon Valley. The event is open to all individuals that have a specific interest in understanding the current Russian market and how doing business in the U.S. could benefit a company or team.
- Russian market update (notable deals, trends, and etc.)
- Doing business with Russian companies – from an investor’s perspective
- Opportunities for companies with Russian connections to obtain funding from Silicon Valley and Russian funds
- Russian government support of tech companies (Skolkovo)
- Peculiarities of investing in Russia (legal structures for Russian investments, business issues)
John Bautista, Partner, Orrick
Leo Batalov, Partner, Orrick
Pavel Bogdanov, Ph.D., Partner, Almaz Capital
Ilya Gelfenbeyn, CEO, SpeakToIt
Max Krasnykh, Director, Intel Capital
Please accept or decline by Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
If you have any questions, please contact Joyce Chuang at 650-289-7178.