SF Beta is San Francisco’s gathering for the vangaurd of the internet: founders, innovators, developers, media, and practitioners of capital.
Our loosely structured event regularly attracts a sell-out crowd of over 500 people. We provide tasty gourmet appetizers and a full bar, along with a curated exhibit of startup demos.
SF Beta is open to everyone age 21 and over. Whether you’re a startup veteran or coming to your very first tech event, consider yourself welcome.
Demo Theme: Mobile Gaming
Our November demo theme foused on Mobile Gaming, one of the hottest industries in tech. We’re inviting up to two dozen pioneering startups to showcase the future of games and entertainment.
• Free Social Drink Ticket with purchase: use it to give a drink to someone you’re meeting for the first time.
• Complimentary appetizers throughout the evening
• Free SF Beta t-shirts to the first 50 attendees
• 21+ venue; no minors admitted.
• Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another person or another event.
• There are no formal presentations or talks. Instead, startups give demos at tables across the venue, throughout the night.
• For more information, visit our website at www.sfbeta.com