Founder & Biz Dev Guru
Digital Savvy Business Development, Product Development and online Marketing executive able to execute in diverse environments and challenges. Well suited for entrepreneurial environments as well as working in large cross-functional teams having excelled at both. I embrace the outlook of either you did or you didn’t. And, never fear the unknown or big challenges…go big or go home.
Areas I may lose sleep over:
– Customer acquisition & engagement (multi-platform)
– Digital optimization including SEO (website + social media)
– Digital product development (web, social media, mobile)
– IPTV syndication & monetization
– Mobile Applications
– Mobile Advertising
– Social Gaming & Entertainment
– Branded Entertainment
– Innovative Product Design
– As newly appointed point person for FoundersSpace.com Chicago i’ll be working on its first round table mtg.
– Photo Blog & Education page on CafeMagazine.com
– 2009-2010 Launch of CafeMagazine.com and product extensions including: www.cafemagazine.com/music + Verizon sponsored Business section www.cafemagazine.com/index.php/business-partners and national expansion of Cafecito e-newsletter business and social media presence.
– 2010 Produced & moderated Panel: ‘What is Green and how does it apply to you and or to the Latino community” – A diverse group of professionals shared their experience, passion, and outlook for the future @ Green Festivals Chicago
– Created first of its kind Venture Forum connecting Latino Entrepreneurs with early stage investors in Silicon Valley sponsored by Best Buy in 2007 & 2008.
– 2008 http://hispanic-net-oct172008.eventbrite.com/
– 2007 www.grupoentrada.com/venture-forum
– Interview on online Talk Radio Show… What is Social Capital and why is that changing the landscape of how we communicate?
• Ideation + Problem Solving + Persuasive Communication
• Strategic Business Development
• Marketing Brand Strategy
• Market sizing/opportunity analysis
• Entry Strategy
• Creative advisory and development services
• Product development (market research + branding)
• Access to capital for early stage entrepreneurs