Roger Royse is a partner at Haynes and Boone, LLP, an international corporate law firm. He works with companies ranging from newly formed tech startups to publicly traded multinationals in a variety of industries. Roger regularly advises on complex tax structuring, high stakes business negotiations, and large international financial transactions. He also practices in the area of angel and venture fund formation.
Roger is widely published on technical tax topics, is a regular speaker for the California CPA Education Foundation, and has been an adjunct Professor of Taxation (Property Transactions and International Taxation) for Golden Gate University.
• J.D., B.S. (Accounting), University of North Dakota
• LL.M. (Taxation) New York University School of Law
Admitted To Practice:
• California, Nevada, New York, Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota
• U.S. Tax Court
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• American Bar Association
• State Bar of California
• Palo Alto Area Bar Association
• Certified Public Accountant (non-attest)