Apply to Founders Space
Founders Space receives hundreds of inquiries every year for funding and acceleration. We have a team of associates who carefully review every business plan and select the top 2% for follow up. If your business plan is selected, we will contact you directly. If you do not hear from us within one month, it means you were not selected for a follow up.
❉ Startup Acceleration bootcamps are designed to take a group of startups to the next level:
• Founders Space runs over a dozen types of startup bootcamps.
• These startup programs range from one day to several months.
• Some are designed for early-stage startups, while others focus on later stage.
• We offer programs in Silicon Valley, Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
❉ One-on-One Coaching is for startups looking for personalized coaching on how to raise capital and scale a venture-fundable business.
❉ Online Startup Program teaches you how Silicon Valley’s top entrepreneurs raise capital, build businesses, and navigate their way to success.
Benefits of Startup Acceleration
• Develop and position your business for growth.
• Perfect your investor deck and presentation.
• Receive feedback on your business plan, marketing strategy, and product design.
• Tap into our robust global network of mentors & advisors.
• Prepping Startups for Investment
• Finding & Selling Investors
• Putting Together a Smart Business Plan
• Preparing Your Presentation & Investor Deck
• Proving a Product-Market Fit to Investors
• Creating a Fundable Business Model
• Budgeting, Forecasts and Governance
• Growth Hacking and Gaining Traction
• Launching and Scaling Your Business
• Valuations, Discounts, Term Sheets & Debt
• Marketing & Customer Acquisition
• Perfecting Your Pitch
• VCs and angels who focus startup funding
• Attorneys who focus patents, IP and startup legal issues
• Designers who focus smart UI, UX and product design
• Marketing experts who focus branding and positioning
• Veteran entrepreneurs who focus their experience running startups
• Financial advisors who focus operating plans, forecasts and P&L
• HR professional who focus employee retention, happiness & benefits
• Authors and consultants who focus management and leadership
• Growth hackers who focus customer acquisition, virality and funnels
• Public Relations experts who focus visibility, press and story development
Our advisors and speakers include Silicon Valley’s top influencers, entrepreneurs, domain experts, venture capitalists and angels.
Our mentors include top lawyers, marketing experts, PR professionals, growth hackers, developers, CFOs, veteran entrepreneurs, angel investors, VCs and designers.
Founders Space has an extensive investor network.
Partner with Founders Space to run a startup or innovation program at your incubator, corporation, or institution:
See what founders have to say about our programs.
Find out more about Founders Space’s Online Startup & Innovation Programs.
Before you apply to the program, we recommend reading these books: