The Founders Space Accelerator is the smartest, fastest way to learn everything founders need to know to run and fund their startup.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, apply below…
1) Quality – We are the most founder-friendly program available. Founders Space has been around 5 years and educated hundreds of startups. We understand exactly what founders need and how to best help them.
2) Flexibility – Our startups are free to come and go as they please. We offer a lot of sessions, and founders can choose which classes they want to attend.
3) Speed – We take all the material that’s typically taught in 3 months and condense it down to an intensive 4-week or 2-week program. Why spend 3 months learning the same thing? Instead of spreading the sessions out, like most accelerators, we have a focused program.
4) Free Space – We offer free co-working space during the term of a program to all of our startups. It’s not just one day a week. Our startups can use the space as their home base.
5) On-Going – Unlike other programs, we don’t close the door on our startups. Even after the program ends, our graduates can drop in anytime and join whatever mentoring sessions, workshops and events are taking place.
We’re located in a 10,000 square foot space in the heart of the startup district, at 450 Townsend St., San Francisco: