Roger Royse is the founder of Royse Law Firm. He has practiced tax and corporate law since 1984. He provides services to a wide spectrum of clients, from newly formed startups to publicly traded multinationals, in a broad range of industries. He also practices in the area of angel and venture fund formation.
Roger is widely published on technical tax topics, is a regular speaker for the California CPA Education Foundation and has been an adjunct Professor of Taxation (Property Transactions and International Taxation) for Golden Gate University.
Prior to founding the Royse Law Firm, he practiced with the Silicon Valley law firms of GCA Law Partners LLP (formerly General Counsel Associates LLP) and Berliner Cohen, and the New York City office of Milbank Tweed, Hadley and McCloy. Roger is an active member of the American Bar Association Tax Section and Business Law Section.
• J.D., B.S. (Accounting), University of North Dakota
• LL.M. (Taxation) New York University School of Law
Admitted To Practice:
• California, New York, Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota
• U.S. Tax Court
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• American Bar Association
• Santa Clara County Bar Association
• State Bar of California
• Palo Alto Area Bar Association
• ND Society of Certified Public Accountants