Here are my motivational tips:
1) Tell your sales team not to sell. Their job should be to educate, inform and help customers. Customers will love them, and they will love their jobs.
2) It’s not how many leads you generate that counts. It’s the quality of the leads.
3) A great salesperson cares about their customers, not their commission, and will always do what’s best for the customers.
4) Show the customer the value, and the customer will buy.
5) Sales is not about persuasion. It’s about communication.
6) Tell your customer the truth, and they will become a customer for life.
7) Each time your team closes a deal, treat them to something special.
8) Praise and high expectations go a lot further than quotas and criticism.
9) Selling is like anything else. The more you practice and analyze your techniques, the better you will become.
10) Great sales managers are great coaches. They motivate, teach and care for their team.
11) Top salespeople listen far more than they talk.
12) Your customers will tell you what they want. You just have to stop talking.
13) Learn to ask the right questions, and you’ll close every deal.
14) Every salesperson can improve. It’s an art and requires disciplined study.
15) Treat your customers as your family, and they will be there for you.