For any of you who attended our session on “How to Create & Market Award-Winning Apps,” you’re already aware that having a great-looking app is not a luxury any more. It’s a necessity. And if you ever hope to get featured by Apple, it’s a must have. A poor looking UI or not-so-great icon can kill your chances of ever getting to the top of the App Store.
With competition for attention at an all-time high, you need to go that extra mile to get your app noticed. But what if you lack the talent to design a nice interface or create the killer icon? And what if you cannot afford to hire an A-List designer? Well then, Tapptics is what you need. They offer courses on everything from app design to icon creation. And even better, they give you free templates!
- The iPhone Interface Design Training Course is broken down into individual lessons about specific common elements of interface design. You can start at the beginning and complete the course straight through, or you can pick and choose the individual lessons that you need to learn aboutright away.
- In the Outsourcing iPhone App Development Series, you’ll learn how to select the right dev team for your app project. This is a vitally important step and you will learn what to look for and what to avoid.
- The iPhone Icon Design Course provides you with the fundamentals of designing mobile app icons, and tips about making your icons unique and widely appealing.
- The iPhone XCode Training Course shows you how to code custom graphics for multiple iOS elements. This course includes in-depth instructions on writing the code and provides example XCode projects from other iPhone apps.
- In the iTunes App Store SEO Course, you’ll find lots of juicy tips about how to keep your iPhone app in front of as many eyeballs as possible for as long as possible. These techniques will help you maximize your app’s opportunity for success.
So what are you waiting for? We’re using Tapptics for our apps. You should too!